It's Time for a New Cell Phone and Plan!
- Food Stamps or SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- Veterans Pension and Survivor's Benefit.
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance (BIA)
- Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Tribal Head Start (only those households meeting its income qualifying standard)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
If you qualify via the government program participation method rather than by your income level (most people do), be sure to select that method because income qualification requires more documentation. Eligibility by program participation is a breeze.
But you don't have to qualify for one of these gov't programs to be eligible!
If you want to further look into the process, there's a longer (more boring) version here: https://www.lifelinesupport.org/
Housing Opportunities Available for your Immediate Use...
Many of our readers are already well-versed in local and national housing programs, but there are always some programs that slip under the radar. Our goal is to bring some lesser-known programs and deals to light so yo...READ MORE
Housing and Manufacturing Lead the Economic Recovery...
According to the Department of Labor's jobs report from Thursday, January 21, the number of Americans filing for unemployment compensation decreased a little over the past week. The COVID-19 pandemic continues to infect...READ MORE
What Is Renter's Insurance? Should You Get A Policy Or Skip It Entirely?...
When it comes to getting insurance coverage, most people are quick to get their health, car, and life insurance policies in order, but one type of coverage that's frequently overlooked is renter's in...READ MORE
Important Bills Piling Up? Tips for Finding the Money you Need!...
Even before the pandemic, many people struggled to pay necessary bills, such as housing rental or mortgage costs, utilities and automobile insurance. Their incomes weren't high enough to keep up with inflati...READ MORE